In addition to lifting the spirits and quench thirst, drink beer has several health benefits, as it helps to prevent various diseases.
A report by the Spanish Society of Hypertension-Spanish League for the Fight Against Hypertension and Information Center Beer and Health exposes ten healthy reasons to enjoy the drink:
1) The beer is formed by 93% water, contributing to hydration, very essential for those with hypertension.
2) Has a concentration very low sodium, an element that can result from excess stroke to kidney problems. The World Health Organization recommends eating no more than two grams daily. A reed has nine milligrams of sodium.
3) According to scientists, beer contains high levels of potassium and therefore produces a diuretic effect.
4) Hypertensive people who do not drink beer at higher cardiovascular risk than that perform consumo moderado of beer.
5) Increases the good cholesterol: beer and wine can increase the level of high density lipoproteins that are capable of removing cholesterol from arteries and transport it back to the liver for excretion, which helps prevent diseases like arteriosclerosis.
6) It is rich in vitamin B, which is essential for the nervous system and cell regeneration
7) it is containing minerals, such as silicon, magnesium or phosphorus, help prevent or delay bone diseases.
8) The above minerals also reduce the risk of neurodegenerative diseases such as alzhéimer.
9) Responsible consumption helps improve síntomas de la menopausia. Scientific studies have shown that consumption of natural phytoestrogens, present in some of the ingredients of this drink, can delay menopause in about two years.
10) Given the natural antioxidants it contains, take one or two canes a day reduces oxidative phenomena responsible for aging.